The GMC-1 is intended for acquisition and transmission of data, about of controllable object condition, through a cell-communication network to the server.
The GMC-1 includes:
- the SIM900 system from GPRS module;
- signals matching module;
- external GSM-antenna.
The modular construction of the device and presence of the programmed processor allow using it in various systems of remote supervision and management.
The clock of a real time and reserve Li-Ion the accumulator, providing operation of controller at switching-off of an external feeding are built in the controller.
The device supports following interfaces: RS-485, RS-232, I2C, SPI, ONEWire.
- SMS sending and receiving;
- Data transmission and reception by GPRS;
- Reception and transmission of voice calls;
- Indication about of registration in the GSM network;
- Presence of dialing fixing number;
- Access implementation to SIM only through defined GSM network’s operator.
|Number of digital input/output||40|
|Number of analogue inputs (0…3V)||16|
|Supply voltage from constant-current source||6…40 V|
|Supply voltage from internal accumulator||3,7 V (1A per hour)|
|Current consumption at call waiting||30 mA|
|Current consumption at data transmission mode||300 mA|
|Operation time at feeding off-line mode, no more than|
|– at call waiting mode||33h|
|– at data transmission mode||3h|
|Current peak value||2 A|
|Digitization speed||500 ksps|
|GPRS standard||class 10|