The controller by technological processes is indented for organization of remote switching ON/OFF,controlling and measuring up to 8 (with opportunity to increase up to 24), and regulation up to 8 (with opportunity to increase up to 16) parameters.
Provides the following types of adjustment:
- manual (by inserted the necessary value);
- automatic (the algorithm and value of limits of adjustable parameters are set ). The accuracy of adjustment depends on the given algorithm.
- micro-controller (MC) with analog-digital converter based on pulse-duration modulation (ADC-PDM);
- analog-digital converter based on pulse-code modulation (ADC);
- nonvolatile RM;
- interface of sequential standard ports RS-232 and RS-485;
- interface of control and indication (ICI). Consists of the keyboard (16 keys) and liquid-crystal detector (LCD) with lighting control;
- analog commutator (AC);
- clock with RAM;
- attenuator (Att);
- analog filter and level converter (AFLC);
- keys (photon-coupled and transistor).
|Interface with central computer||RS 232C or RS 485|
|– input control signals||0…5 V|
|– output control signals (six digit ADC has 64 discrete values of voltage)||0…12 V|
|– in operation mode, no more than||1 W|
|– in STAD BY mode||0,001 W|
|Measurement accuracy of input signals||0,02 V|
|Storage time of values of the adjustable parameters|
|-independently of power supply, not less than||10 years|