Inclinometer “МаrkEl 2-01” intended for high-precision measuring of angle of inclination in two axis.
It operates both autonomous and as a part of automatic control systems.
Inclinometers with an electric output signal, in proportion to an angle of inclination, are comparative new equipments produced for wide industrial application.
Its high accuracy, small sizes, absence of the mobile mechanical parts and simplicity of strengthening on object do expedient use its not only as sensor of roll but also to change by them angular sensors, and not only on stationary, but also on mobile objects.
Fields s of application:
- Long-time definition of position’s changes of various high-rise buildings, dams, use in systems of platforms’ horizontalizing, definition of deflections and deformation values of different supports and blocks;
- Control of slope angles of mobile roads and railways at its building, repair and maintenance;
- Definition of cars’ roll, road graders and asphalt pavers, cranes, excavating and agricultural machines;
- Use in robots, machines and printing presses for control of the mechanism position, cutting element or printing presses rolling.
- Use in the alarm and acoustic control systems.
Has a linear dependence of output signal from an angle slope in one – so-called working plane and practically does not change the values in other (non-working) plane, thus its signal weakly dependent on temperature change.
For definition of a plane position in space is used two located under 90 ° angle to each other inclinometers.
|Range of a measured slope||±5°|
|Threshold of sensitivity||0, 001°|
|Linearity from a full scale||± 0,25… 0,75 %|
|Error at lateral tilt up to 45°||±1%|
|Equipment time constant||0,1 sec|
|Bandwidth (-3dB)||0…3 Hz|
|Temperature coefficient“0”||0,015% / °С|
|Temperature coefficient of slope characteristic||0,04% / °С|
|Operating temperature range||minus 40 … +60°С|
|Coupling with PC||RS232|