Automated control system of technological processes (ACS TP) is intended for: automation of data collection about of complex defused complexes of the process equipment and for management of manufacturing process, maintenance of an optimum operating mode of technological apparatuses and accounting of the intermediate data, formation and output of the accounting and archival documentation, diagnostic of the measuring equipment.
The flexible modular structure of ACS TP allows providing for each technological object an optimum level of automation, sufficient for effective and safety carrying out of manufacturing process.
We are offering development and adaptation of the software of ACS TP under orders of clients with reference to concrete object and equipment.
The implementation of the given system allows to:
- automate manufacturing process;
- provide a remote control and management;
- improve conditions and increase safety of work.
On the central computer the opportunity of management by the manufacturing process from a computer and archiving of the data, the printing of reports and other processes are carried out.
The quantity of controller is determined by demands of the manufacturing process. The controller can operates as in composition of a complex under the control of the central computer, and is independent with an opportunity of manual input of parameters.
The software of the controller develops for a concrete manufacturing process.
- measuring unit which includes channels of temperature measurement with thermistor sensor such as NTC 10k (up to 24), channels of analogue signals (up to 8) measurement, channel of voltage and a current measurement (on one), electrically untied from the system;
- control unit by which the control of four clock step motor (one channel), thyristor module (3 phases) and managing keys such as « dry contact » (up to 8) is carried out.
- processing unit;
- unit of indication and communication interface with computer.
The information transmission from controller to the computer and reception of control commands is carried out by using of standard RS232 or RS4222 interfaces.
Inclinometer “МаrkEl 2-01” intended for high-precision measuring of angle of inclination in two axis.
It operates both autonomous and as a part of automatic control systems.
Inclinometers with an electric output signal, in proportion to an angle of inclination, are comparative new equipments produced for wide industrial application.
Its high accuracy, small sizes, absence of the mobile mechanical parts and simplicity of strengthening on object do expedient use its not only as sensor of roll but also to change by them angular sensors, and not only on stationary, but also on mobile objects.
Fields s of application:
- Long-time definition of position’s changes of various high-rise buildings, dams, use in systems of platforms’ horizontalizing, definition of deflections and deformation values of different supports and blocks;
- Control of slope angles of mobile roads and railways at its building, repair and maintenance;
- Definition of cars’ roll, road graders and asphalt pavers, cranes, excavating and agricultural machines;
- Use in robots, machines and printing presses for control of the mechanism position, cutting element or printing presses rolling.
- Use in the alarm and acoustic control systems.
Has a linear dependence of output signal from an angle slope in one – so-called working plane and practically does not change the values in other (non-working) plane, thus its signal weakly dependent on temperature change.
For definition of a plane position in space is used two located under 90 ° angle to each other inclinometers.
|Range of a measured slope
|Threshold of sensitivity
|Linearity from a full scale
||± 0,25… 0,75 %
|Error at lateral tilt up to 45°
|Equipment time constant
||0,015% / °С
|Temperature coefficient of slope characteristic
||0,04% / °С
|Operating temperature range
||minus 40 … +60°С
|Coupling with PC
Патент на полезную модель No166241, Заявка No 2015155444,
24.12.2015, зарегистрировано в ГОС реестре полезных моделей РФ 31.10.2016
Г.Б.Ростомян, М.А.Асатрян, В.Б.Чекалин
International Symposium Embedded Systems and Trends in Teaching Engineering,
Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra, Slovakia on 11 – 15 September 2016.
G. Avetisyan, M. Markosyan
International Symposium Embedded Systems and Trends in Teaching Engineering, Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra, Slovakia on 11 – 15 September 2016.
M. Markosyan, A. Manukyan, E. Harutyunyan